CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BEAUTIFUL, BLUE EYED PRINCESS

This is Alexee after going swimming yesterday with papa brown. She had so much fun! Look at those poppin' blue eyes!WOW! So any ways, today i am just racking my brain trying to figure out what to do for the princess' birthday. I am so sad that most of her family wont be there for it. :( We will still make it fun though. Oh for the record, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE MY MOMMY AND THISTERS IN A COUPLE WEEKS! i wish dallys could come too but she had to move far away. DUH. well i will post later with more pictures. Love you all!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

she is such a beautiful little angel. Give her the biggest kiss for me. Put a picture on every day. it makes me so happy!!!!!
I LOVE THAT CHUBBY PRINCESS!!!!

Diann said...

I didn'think she could get any more beautiful-But she did! Give her big nana kisses for me!
I love you all!
Love,
Mom