CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

just another manic monday...

Well Dallys has safely made it to her new home in Georgia. They have been driving all saturday and sunday, which reminds me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR! So any ways... we are just about to head out to my dad's so he can help us get our medicaid application going and then we are home for the rest of the day. I have so much laundry to do! yuck!!! but since i will be home all day later i will post again. I will take some pictures of loo and put them on because she is so cute! love you all!ciao

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Kass I totally love your play list!! Your Rockin!
Love Manda

Dallys' daily dose... said...

cute blog. I am proud of you sis. Get some pics of my sweet princess on there, i need to see her beautiful face!
Love Ya
its bloody hot here.... BLAH
Miss you guys