CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a sneek peek into alexee's birthday pictures...

We dressed the princess up and took her to riverton park to take her birthday pics. we are still debating whether or not to have a party for her or if me and sam just want to take her out and have a fun day i dont know. But anyways we took about 30 pics but here are just a few . I will send out the best ones for everyone.

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Diann said...

They turned out so cute! Can't wait to see them all.

Love you
Mom

Dallys' daily dose... said...

i want to see them all.Email them to me Please..... you know you love me. The ones on your blog are so cute. Where did you get that outfit. i wish i could save all that money that i pay to get the boys pictures done, but there is no way they would hold still and take cute pictures for me. But loo is a girl she loves the camera, she was born for the camera. Give that pretty girl a kiss for me. and email me the rest.

Love you

Sparky2630 said...

What a beautiful girl! I would love to see all of the pictures also! If you need anything for her party (or family day) I would love to help! What a sweet girl! She is gorgeous!!! (PS - Kass, you still have an artistic eye - perfect angles to capture that perfect angel on film!)