CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a fun week!

well my mom, bill , ravyn, and izzer are headed back for seattle while kaycie lee stays here with me until she has to go to efy. It was so fun to have all of them here and me and kaycie are having a blast hanging out doing nothing. well here are some adorable pics of alexee that we have taken the last few days. ENJOY! love you all

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sparky2630 said...

That is the CUTEST baby!!! I love her smile and her beautiful eyes and those cheeks and - oh - just all of her! The way her hair curls!!! What a gorgeous baby!

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Oh kass, she is so precious. She has the most beautiful face. when she smiles she lights up. Give her a kiss for me. I miss her so much. Make sure you tell her dallys loves her. take more pics, i cant get enough
love you